First of all I would just like to give a shout out to DOLLAR STORE Pregnancy tests! First, they only cost a buck (being a cheap ace, you cant beat that!) and this Bad boy showed positive when I was just 1 Day late! That being said...
I am about 4-5 weeks pregnant and will prob be due around the middle of October. WAHOO!
February 11, 2009
It's True... it's Nugget #2
Posted by Colby & Angie at 7:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
Congratulations! I am so excited for the 3 of you :) Make sure you let us know what you are having...
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!
Congratulations! We're happy for your family!
Congratulations! That is such great news!
About the dollar store tests... LOVE em! We are so freaked out about having another kid that we bought 4 last month just because we felt a little nervous! ha ha don't worry... no baby coming to our house anytime soon!
I'll tell Joe as soon as i talk to him next!
Hooray! I love the Dollar Store!
That is so fun! There is nothing like a new baby. Congrats! You'll have your hands full with two. How close in age will they be?
We are so excited for you guys! And October will be such a nice time to have a baby... Not too hot
Congrats! Hope you are feeling well!!
Congratulations! I won't be at gno tonight to celebrate but have fun!
Congrats to you! I've used those thrifty dollar store tests too......;) yep, they work just like the $20 ones!
Congrats!! We are so excited for you. Now we will be pregnant together!
I have used the dollar store ones too! My ObGyn told me that the chances of getting a false positive are very slim. It's more common to get a false negative. Interesting fact for us women!
Wow! Congrats!
this is so fun! and YES dollar store pregnancy tests not only work, but work just as good as other tests! people used to askme that at the doctors office... Random!
hooray for you!
Post a Comment