Soon to be four...
A little late, but here is our sweet boy on Christmas!
He really is so handsome :)
He is so cute! He looks so much like you!
You have a great Blog!Come Visit the Mrs. Idaho contestants this year.http://www.mrsidaho.com/mrscontestants2.phpClick on the pictures to get to know each contestant.You should consider doing the pageant next year. You would make a very pretty queen.
Hey, I found your blog off of facebook. Way cute! I'm new to the blogging world but check out my sit
What a cutie! So, you need to call me... read something on facebook today...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He really is so handsome :)
He is so cute! He looks so much like you!
You have a great Blog!
Come Visit the Mrs. Idaho contestants this year.
http://www.mrsidaho.com/mrscontestants2.php
Click on the pictures to get to know each contestant.
You should consider doing the pageant next year. You would make a very pretty queen.
Hey, I found your blog off of facebook. Way cute! I'm new to the blogging world but check out my sit
What a cutie! So, you need to call me... read something on facebook today...
Post a Comment