CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 19, 2009

My kid ate Poop...

So this is just so funny that I had to share the story...

Saturday we were over at some friends and it was a beautiful day so all of the Moms, Dads, & Kids were playing outside. There were a few pieces of 6 month old Dried Dog Poop on the ground so I was keeping a close eye on Zach to make sure he didn't put any Curious objects into his mouth.

Well, I got distracted because next thing I knew, Colby was dashing across the grass yelling, "Zach just put something in his mouth!" I looked on the sidewalk, and the little crusty piece of poop that had been there was gone... Yes folks- he ate it!

And the funniest part was, he didn't seem to think it tasted bad. (Just goes to show he will eat ANYTHING!) I couldn't stop laughing at the whole thing!!

5 comments:

The Nielsens said...

I gotta say that is so gross but I can't stop laughing!

Amber said...

AAhh! I would've been freaking out, but I am probably over paranoid about those things.

Anonymous said...

Nasty, but I'm sure most every kid has tried it.......

Skylette said...

LOL, that is funny and gross at the same time. Hope you had a great birthday and I'm glad you got your birthday freebie at the movie store. :)

audrey said...

Ewwww! too funny. Hey--I just got my blog up--check it out and tell me what you think!