CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 25, 2009

Made for Eachother...

Yes he is not even 1 and already and arranged marriage??... But what can we say, they are too sweet together! And by the way, can summer come already so we can do more outside play dates!!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Ahh he's not too young. Cora has a future husband already. ;) lol

Anonymous said...

Cute kids!! Think they'd have cute kids;)

Almira said...

This is absolutely the CUTEST picture ever--I love his hair! I'm so jealous that you guys went to Belize!!! Your pictures were beautiful and it looked like you guys had tons of fun. Was that an anniversary present or just a getaway? Either way, I'm so jealous--We've both been, but it's so beautiful; we've contemplated going back to Belize sometime this year, but we'll see.

For now we're just trying to get through this horrid winter! I hope you guys are doing great! You have the cutest little family and I'm so excited for baby #2 to come! :D

KJ said...

cuteness!