Our little boy is growing up so fast! We are still going through hoops trying to figure out all of this Spit-up/Vomit/Weight Gain stuff. He is now 13lb 10oz FINALLY!!! This is a huge jump for him since he had been losing weight for several weeks. He is still spitting up constantly, and we have him on a partially digested form of the Hypoallergenic formula (hopefully this will help!). I am looking forward to finally being able to start food, although it may be another week or so.
He is ALMOST sitting up, hopefully soon... we think the delay is mostly because of his size. He just recently started scooting himself forward to get to things. He transfers toys from one hand to another and has discovered the "th" sound (with spit bubbles of course).
Some of my favorite things about Zachary:
1.He loves to wrestle and play rough (what a boy)
2. If you start laughing at him, he will ALWAYS laugh back. I have actually tried this mid-cry and it works. He thinks it is absolutely hysterical when you laugh!
3. He likes to"Get Me" (he nuzzles his head into my shoulder and laughs)
4. Sometimes he shrieks over and over for no reason at all
5. I can lay him in his crib and doesn't make a peep. He just goes to sleep when he is ready... THANK YOU ZACH for making our life so much easier!
6. When Colby is home, he cannot take his eyes off of him. He loves his Daddy so much!
7. He is still an almost perfect child... rarely fusses or cries! Boy we are lucky!
November 15, 2008
Zachary 7 1/2 Months
Posted by Colby & Angie at 11:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
He is such a good baby! He is also darling :) I hope you can get everything figured out for the little guy soon!
Oh, what a cutie! Sorry you are still having issues with his weight gain. Hopefully this new formula will help out.
Zachary is so cute! He sounds like such a good baby! That is so awesome! Nixon had vomiting and weight gain problems too! I know how hard it is to always be cleaning up puke I hope the formula helps!
Post a Comment