CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 8, 2008

HOT HOT HOT!!!

Want a little more summer?? Anyone?... Today as I was getting the rest of the veggies out of our garden, preparing for the possible snow this Saturday, I feel the urge to ask... "WHY DO WE LIVE HERE??"
That being said, At least we got a little extra summer in Phoenix for 2 weeks where it was HOT(104 degrees hot). We got to soak it up a little down there before the 9 month winter comes again. Here are some pictures from our visit;
I just have to say that I have need seen such a lethargic yet healthy child. The moment Zach got in the pool, he didn't move, he didn't make any sort of faces or noises, he just peacefully floated around all afternoon lounging with Dad.Going dancing with my Grandpa where he taught me to Waltz, Tango, Cha-Cha, and Foxtrot. And just so everyone is knows how amazing he is, the next morning we played Raquetball where he beat me (and that was with him going easy on me...)

1 comments:

Monson Family said...

What a great trip! I'm jealous of the extra summer you enjoyed!