Soon to be four...
Some pictures of Zach at 5 1/2 Months... including his teeth & Spit-up in Action.
So cute! I love his hat!
Oh my gosh, I love that you caught the spit-up in your picture! So stinking cute!
awwww...
hahaha, that is hilarious that you caught a picture with spit up in action! He'll forever thank you for that one. :) He's growing into such a cute little boy!
Cute, cute, cute. And I still say, despite the results of the poll, that he looks most like you Ang.
OK, the test is working, now BLOG! ;)
I love the spit up in action picture. I can't believe you got that! He is so adorable, and I love the hat!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So cute! I love his hat!
Oh my gosh, I love that you caught the spit-up in your picture! So stinking cute!
awwww...
hahaha, that is hilarious that you caught a picture with spit up in action! He'll forever thank you for that one. :) He's growing into such a cute little boy!
Cute, cute, cute. And I still say, despite the results of the poll, that he looks most like you Ang.
OK, the test is working, now BLOG! ;)
I love the spit up in action picture. I can't believe you got that! He is so adorable, and I love the hat!
Post a Comment