CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 7, 2008

No way, No how!

My kid is 3 months old and for the last month has been a little fussy. He has started drooling just a little bit and recently sucking on his hands (which I thought was because he had just discovered them...) This morning however, as I tried to comfort him from his 15th fit of the morning I spied a little something... 3 little white dots on his gums. Could this be teeth?? NO WAY!! They don't get teeth this early... But there they were right in front of my eyes. And not in the normal bottom two , but molars on the upper gum! Weird right? So unsure what to think I had my neighbors Heather & Audrey do a poll... and Guess what? MY 3 MONTH OLD HAS TEETH! YIKES! We will see how much longer nursing will last...

7 comments:

Amber said...

Crazy!!! I guess you never know. But you've got some super cute pics. Looks like you guys have been enjoying summer.

Micaela said...

Hey guys! We found your blog off of the Beck's. Your baby is doll, it's fun to see how your little family has grown. Check ours out we are expecting number 3! Let's keep in touch better!
Micaela

www.happythomasfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

yikes!! both of mine teethed late, thank goodness! best of luck to you!

Christine said...

I think it's easier the earlier they get teeth. Tylenol will become your best friend.

Skylette said...

Oh my goodness! 3 months!?!? Luke took forever to get his! Wow, best of luck with those pearly whites! We loved the teething tablets from Fred Meyer's; they dissolve on the tongue and saved us from going insane!

Aricka said...

Welcome to the life of Aricka and Dan Beck's kids. By 4 months they have teeth except Kingston. He got 4 teeth all at once this month. Zeke, Zara, and Dexter all had teeth at that age and the doctors tell you it's rare but it does happen. Congrats little Zack.

Monson Family said...

That is so exciting! Your boy is growing up so fast!