CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 8, 2008

I Guess I am Crazy!

So, you all know that post down below about Zach getting teeth?? Well, its Thrush! Confusing though because there are only 3 little white things on his gums only, and they were hard. It didnt even cross my mind that it could be that... WEIRD. Oh well.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh man, I am sorry. Hopefully he will start acting himself again!

Christine said...

I am glad you figured it out before it got too bad. One of my girls got that when they were babies and it was very yucky. Hope it clears up quickly.

Aricka said...

Oh shiz Ang that stinks. A couple of my pups had thrush. Good luck with that.

Skylette said...

Oh wow, that stinks. At least you have a few more months before you have to worry about teething and the long nights/days that come along with it, and the 'hamburger bum' LOL