CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 4, 2009

Projects!

Busy Busy Busy with Projects... and this little Gem right here is Brag-worthy! I found this CRUSTY orange chair at the DI for $10 and with a little help from my friend Audrey we recovered it! Here is the material we removed (I forgot to take a picture of the chair before-whoops!) and the finished Beauty!
Other Projects around here: Colby finished a room downstairs for our office and all my Crafty Junk! He did the whole thing himself! My favorite part is the checker board floor!
And here is our sweet Baby Girl's Room... Most of the things in her room are Antiques from Great-Grandma Galvanoni or random things I found at Garage Sales. I made all the pillows, the bow holders, and the frames from old scraps of fabric. The dresser was painted by my grandmother when my mom was young. Thanks Mom for all your help picking out material & decorating~ It was so much fun to put together and it is my favorite room in the house!

5 comments:

Almira said...

You certainly are crafty girl! I love it. You know, you should really try to remember all of those that you're putting to shame out here with all of your productivity and creativity. Come on, get yourself some bon bons. Just kidding, you're AWESOME! Can't wait for the "little burrito!" :D

Eric, Lexi, Reagan & Lakai said...

Super cute girly! Having a baby girl is so much fun. She isn't even here yet and look how much fun you're already having, ha!!

Nikki said...

I love the colors in baby girls room, very vintage looking. Good job on the chair to!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, you've been a busy girl! Such a great job on everything!!

Heidi Parson said...

Everything is so soft and sweet!! I cant wait to see this little girl!!