He is such a great mix of both of you! As he gets older though, I see more of you in him and he's just such a doll! Can't wait to see what #2 looks like!
he is looking so BIG! i can't believe it! how's his milk allergy stuff? what does he drink now? i have had cash on goat milk lately, and he is doing much better on it! how are you feeling? how many weeks now? gotta be close to the second trimester?!? yay! Anyway, have fun!
5 comments:
He is so cute and getting so big!
I can't believe how big he is getting. I just love the chubby cheeks. What a change from a couple of months ago!
He is so cute! Angie I think he is really starting to look like you with his facial expressions!
He is such a great mix of both of you! As he gets older though, I see more of you in him and he's just such a doll! Can't wait to see what #2 looks like!
he is looking so BIG! i can't believe it! how's his milk allergy stuff? what does he drink now? i have had cash on goat milk
lately, and he is doing much better on it! how are you feeling? how many weeks now? gotta be close to the second trimester?!? yay!
Anyway, have fun!
Post a Comment