We are finally home from our adventures back east. We traveled all over and thought y'all would like to know what we did...
We visited with our family (This is my other Mom, my Dad, & my older Bro & his Wife)
We sniffed Moss
We encountered Bears
We walked across the hanging bridge at Grandfather Mountain
We Vegg'd in North Carolina at the beautiful cabin built by Dad, and got to meet the famous "Dancin' Man"
Grandpa taught Zach how to hold his toes
Great Grandpa made Zach Laugh
Uncle Tyler fed his little buddy
We hung out on the balds at Roan
We started a family Band ... Yes , we are talented.
August 4, 2008
Back East Trip
Posted by Colby & Angie at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Glad you had fun. Hope you uncovered some unknown family talents!
Looks like fun. Glad to have you back!
That is probably one of the funniest videos I've watched in a long time!!
No wonder you guys have been MIA lately! Glad you're back. We need to get together before our summer is officially over. Luke could help with Zach and get some good practicing in. :)
You guys are sooooo cute! LOL! I was dying laughing at your "encounter with bears"! Your facial expressions are hilarious! Looks like you had a great trip...I always wanted to drive up there one weekend, but we never made it. :( Boo. Anyway, your little family is so adorable, I can't stand it! I wish we lived closer!
Post a Comment