A day late, but Colby and I have been married for 3 Years! We spent the day up by SunValley enjoying the beautiful weather, scenery, and walking around the quaint little town.
To my husband; Thank you for the best years of my life. I cannot believe how incredibly blessed I am to have found someone who matches me so perfectly. Thank you for taking care of our family in so many ways...building us a beautiful home, working hard and allowing me the opportunity to be at home to raise our son, you are the most incredible father to our little boy. Thank you for being a loving devoted Husband who inspires me to be a better me and for fueling my passions in life. I appreciate your patience, love, goofiness, and of course letting me ramble on with my "diahria of the mouth." Each day that passes I love you even more. Here's to eternity...
August 21, 2008
3 Year Anniversary
Posted by Colby & Angie at 1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Happy Anniversary. You guys make such a perfect couple. Hopefully I can see more of you now that school is starting up again. You would think we would have more free time during the summer, but it wasn't the case this summer.
Happy Anniversary. You and Colby are a great couple and so cute together. I love that picture from your wedding day. Sun Valley sounds like the perfect place to spend your anniversary. I love Sun Valley!
Oh, Happy three years Colby and Angie! Love the wedding picture, and I'm thinking you should post more. :) Glad you were able to get a way to Sun Valley for your special day!
This is McKenzie. I remember how pretty you looked on your wedding day. It feels like just yesterday that we were going to your reception. Time goes by way to fast!!I
Congrats to a darling couple with a super cute baby!
Post a Comment