CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

June 30, 2008

Some fun facts about Me!

Tag you're it!

Joys:
1. Family (especially my amazing husband and son) & Friends b/c I have the best!
2. SCRAPBOOKING, you know what I'm talking about... Wanna Scrap?
3. Cooking, and lately making Bundt cakes...

Fears:
1. Scorpions & Hobo's (Spiders that is)
2. Getting Robbed, Its a Phoenix Paranoia

Goals:
1. Being in Bed by 10:30
2. I want my pre-prego body back
3. Master the art of Sewing

Obsessions:
1. Colby :)
2. Shoes
3. Currently "The Bachlorette"

Stuff you may not know about me:
1. I tore my ACL trying to learn how to ride Colbys Dirtbike and had to have surgery. I was on crutches until a couple weeks before our wedding
2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Vegetables!!! My favorites are: Bokchoy & Artichokes
3. My nick names include the following: Angiedaddy (as in JoeMama), Chunky Monkey, & The Poopoo Baby

I TaG: Nicole, Aricka, Stina, Brooke, & Tiffany, Along with anyone else who would like to join in.

4 comments:

Monson Family said...

cute nicknames :)

Lori Ann said...

It was so fun to read about you! I wish I was into scrapbooking, it terrifies me!

Amber said...

Fun to read about you...and I am actually jealous that you love veggies. I can't stand most of them & have to gag them down for the nutritional value. I hope my kids don't get that from me too!

Aricka said...

That is so funny I haven't read your blog in a while so I didn't know you tagged me what do I do? Just answer what you answered?