Soon to be four...
I thought this was too cute not to post on here. It's like seeing double.
You're not kidding! He looks so much like his dad!
It's true, it does look like your seeing double!!!
You're Back!!! Looks like you had a great time and we love seeing pics of your cute little guy!
That is the cutest picture ever! You need to enlarge that and frame it. They are such twins...identical.
Cute picture! I can't believe they look so much alike! About my hair, I just use a one inch curling iron on all my hair, mess it up, and hair spray it. It only takes me like 15 mins. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You're not kidding! He looks so much like his dad!
It's true, it does look like your seeing double!!!
You're Back!!! Looks like you had a great time and we love seeing pics of your cute little guy!
That is the cutest picture ever! You need to enlarge that and frame it. They are such twins...identical.
Cute picture! I can't believe they look so much alike! About my hair, I just use a one inch curling iron on all my hair, mess it up, and hair spray it. It only takes me like 15 mins. :)
Post a Comment