Soon to be four...
Zach is so full of smiles now... :)
That video made me smile! That was so cute!
What a sweetie! You can't help buy smile when you see him! You guys sure make a cute baby. :)
Greg and I want to build a house, do guys know anyone we should talk to? We want to save money! :)
I came accross your blog and had to leave a message. Your little boy is adorable. Congrats on him. Angie I met you through Jake and Adriene a couple yrs ago. Tell Colby hi and I hope everything is going well!-Hayley
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That video made me smile! That was so cute!
What a sweetie! You can't help buy smile when you see him! You guys sure make a cute baby. :)
Greg and I want to build a house, do guys know anyone we should talk to? We want to save money! :)
I came accross your blog and had to leave a message. Your little boy is adorable. Congrats on him. Angie I met you through Jake and Adriene a couple yrs ago. Tell Colby hi and I hope everything is going well!
-Hayley
Post a Comment