
Hurray!! Our little boy is now smiling back! On Mother's day he gave Mommy his first big smile, but we haven't seen one since... Today however, he smiled at Mommy several more times. We also went into the office for a visit, and he smiled and played with Nikki there. We are so excited that he is now smiling back. It melts our hearts every time we see that toothless little grin. So crank that neck to see it, because I cannot figure out how to turn the picture???
May 14, 2008
Miles of Smiles
Posted by Colby & Angie at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I can't wait to see him smile!!!!
That is so exciting. You are such a cute mommy! I love those tender firsts...smiles, laughs, giggles. Enjoy the 'new' stage! :)
Angie, I found your blog through your MySpace page. You little baby is sooo cute. Congrats! How are things going? Things here are good. Hope to keep in touch with you through our blogs.
Post a Comment