CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 1, 2008

Good Bye to Chocolate....

This is a sad day. Our little man has been very "Gassy" for the last couple of days and at first I thought it was because I had eaten Asparagus. However, after several days of this, I have realized there has been only one constant in my diet; Chocolate. I am sad to say I will have to say Good Bye to my favorite food, at least for now. And to Zach... thats true love. :)

8 comments:

Emily said...

Oh Man!

Christine said...

You're a good Mom!

Unknown said...

You are a good woman!

Christina said...

Kudos to you! Like you said...that's true love. ;)

Amber said...

I am sooo glad I didn't have to give up chocolate. I feel for ya!

Skylette said...

Angie! I've been checking your blog every so often and I'm so excited to see a few posts! It looks so cute and I can't believe how much Zachary has changed since we came over!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your little one! I had to give up spicy food which was hard for me.

KJ said...

He's really darling, Angie! I empathize with you on the diet restrictions. I couldn't eat nuts, fish, eggs, or anything dairy! Hope to see you soon.